Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II

Mail Server in qlikview SERVER SBE

Dear Team,

i have a doubt which i want to clear.i have SBE Server license.

Can mail server work Without Publisher.. If Work then How Work Because i fill all credential in mail server.But mail is not going to Mail id. And Alert not going any mail. Kindly help me for clearing this

6 Replies
panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Kindly help me .still be waiting for your answer

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Kindly Tell me can a qlikserver send a email to mail id without publisher.if any one know kindly help me

Gysbert_Wassenaar

What exactly are you trying to mail? You need Publisher or NPrinting if you want to email reports. If all you want to do is send alerts when reloads fail then you don't need Publisher or NPrinting.Just make sure that your smtp server accepts traffic from your Qlik server and that the credentials you use are accepted by your smtp mail server.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Dear Sir,

Yes if reload fails then alerts should go to mail id..but not working here.kindly help me sort out this problem

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Check that smtp traffic between your smtp mail server and your Qlik server is allowed

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Kindly Tell me where log file is making in c drive when  show failure sending mail