Skip to main content
Announcements
NEW: Seamless Public Data Sharing with Qlik's New Anonymous Access Capability: TELL ME MORE!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manpri7078
Creator
Creator

Minimum Value Month name in Straight Table Chart

Hi All,

I want to make a straight table chart. I am attaching herewith Sample QVW as well as Sample Excel file.

My output in the table chart is as follows :

Dimension - Item names as per dimension selected. Only two Items namely Bauxite and Caustic are there in my sample file.

1st Expression : Minimum Actual Efficiency for selected rolling periods. My case is for 5 rolling periods with base period of May-17

2nd Expression : Actual Efficiency for the Selected Month. This is calculating correctly.

3rd Expression : I want to show here in which month minimum actual efficiency was in respect of every items. In the sample file two items are there.

My intention is to calculate the 3rd Expression to tally with the the text boxes expressions one for Bauxite and another for Caustic.

If I am making individual text boxes expressions, then it can be done easily as shown in two sample text boxes.

Can you guide me as to how this 3rd expression can be made in the straight table chart.

Regards

Manish Prasad

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

Try this

MonthName(FirstSortedValue({<Period=,FY, Month>} [Mon-Y],Aggr(Sum({<Period=,FY, Month,
[Mon-Y]={">$(=Num(Addmonths(Max([Mon-Y]),-vInputRolling))) <=$(=Max([Mon-Y]))"}>}Actual_Efficiency),Item_Grouping,[Mon-Y]
)))

View solution in original post

2 Replies
antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

Try this

MonthName(FirstSortedValue({<Period=,FY, Month>} [Mon-Y],Aggr(Sum({<Period=,FY, Month,
[Mon-Y]={">$(=Num(Addmonths(Max([Mon-Y]),-vInputRolling))) <=$(=Max([Mon-Y]))"}>}Actual_Efficiency),Item_Grouping,[Mon-Y]
)))

manpri7078
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for your guidance

Regards,

Manish Prasad