Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mamathat
Contributor
Contributor

Navigate from one app to a specific sheet in another app - not working

Hi,

I have used inline table on both the apps  and could transfer state but  could not get specific sheet to open.

Open document trigger 

on field trigger

Using the above triggers I could navigate to different app but not to specific sheet/tab. 

Can someone help please

Labels (1)
3 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, in destination document you may set the a trigger when opening the document so it goes to the desired sheet. In document properties -> triggers -> on open.

If you don't want this document to always go to that sheet when opening it you can set a field or variable to check, and only navigate to that sheet when it has an specific value.

mamathat
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Rubenmarin,

Yes Since I don't want the destination App(App2) to go to particular sheet when opened independently on its own. I have set an action on select field event trigger  to go to that sheet in App2 but still it isn't working. The state(Value) is getting transferred from App1 to App2  but not into that particular sheet

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Only thing of which I can think would be to use a bookmark to set the sheet in this case:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview-developer/April2020/Subsystems/Mashups/Content/QV_Mashups/mashu...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.