Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunil2288
Creator III
Creator III

Need Help in Aggrgation

Hi All,

I have a problem of aggregating a value on a dimension which can be used in a Pivot Table and can be looked upon other dimension. Basically i have

Owner, Brand, Country, Dim and the Expression is Sum(KPI)* Value

This Value, Type and Country are coming from a Table Called Ex Rate. Means For each of the Type out Of A,B,C,D and then for each of Country(i.e Currency like AUD, EUR ..)- I have a corresponding USD exchange rate(Known as Value).

Problem:-

After Selecting a particular Type out of A,B,C,D.

In the Pivot Chart I have Owner, Brand, Dim is there . I want to Take a summation of KPI *Value. This Value should automatically considering all Currency and Push all 'Value' and then multiply with Sum(KPI).

Currently when i include Country(Currency) field only this Chart is visible . I just want to make this Summation of KPI considering all related Currency .

Capture.JPG

Please hlep me.

Best Regards

Sunil

6 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Sunil,

It will be better if you can post some sample example along with your selections and expected output.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
sunil2288
Creator III
Creator III
Author

From the Above image if u can see, below Aug 2016 I expect "6334070.32", which is the sum of all the Country.

I hope u understand the requirement.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Try this,

Sum(Aggr(Sum(KPI)*Value,Owner,Brand,Country,Dim))

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try Show Partial Sums On the Owner field and play around with the other options highlighted

PivotSum.PNG

sunil2288
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Awesome. It's Working. Thanks So much. I din't expect i will get the Answer so soon .

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If you got your answer, kindly mark the answer post as correct.

below link will help to understand how to do that.

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki