Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need a help in set analysis

Dear Community.

i need a help to write a set analysis.

i want to count the active customers from last three months Table.

sql query:

Select count(Distict CustomerCode) where Month='Aug','Sep','Oct' and Sum(Gross Sales)<>0

i tired in qlikview by using set analysis and if conditions  but it's not giving correct result.

so please somebody help me to solve the issue.

Thanks,

Mukram.

6 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI

Count({<Month={'Aug','Sep','Oct'}>}Distinct CustomerCode)

Sum({<GrossSales ={">0"}>}GrossSales)

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Dear Mayil vahanan.

thanks for your help.

i need to write those two expression in one expression.

means

the active customers are those who are having Sum(Gross sales) more than zero from last three months.

Thanks,

Mukram.

MayilVahanan

HI

Try like this

Do you have date field?if so,

Sum({<GrossSales ={">0"},Date = {'>=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(Max(Date),-3)))<=$(=MonthEnd(AddMonths(Max(Date),-1)))'}>}GrossSales)

Hope it helps

Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Dear,

Yes i have date field .

but i want to count the Active customer.

Thanks,

Mukram.

CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Try with this

Count({<CustomerCode={"=Sum({<Month={'Aug','Sep','Oct'}>}GrossSales)<>0"}>} Distinct CustomerCode)

For dynamic month calculation you need to go with DateField calculation

Count({<CustomerCode={"=Sum({<DateField = {'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(DateField),-3))<=$(=MonthEnd(Max(DateField),-1))'}>}GrossSales)<>0"}>} Distinct CustomerCode)

Hope it helps

MayilVahanan

Hi

Try like this

Edit:

Count({<CustomerCode={"=Sum({<DateField = {'>=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(Max(DateField),-3)))<=$(=MonthEnd(AddMonths(Max(DateField),-1)))'}>}GrossSales)<>0"}>} Distinct CustomerCode)

Hope it helps