Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lakshmanvepuri
Creator
Creator

Need old Versions of Qlikview

Hi ,

I need old Qlikview Versions..  Where can I download them..??

Thanks & Regards

Lakshmana

15 Replies
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

You should be able to find them from the download page when you're logged in:

http://eu-b.demo.qlik.com/download/?_ga=1.158401082.1209804122.1464706563

sunny_talwar

Wow, this is great.... did they recently allowed download older versions of QlikView to everyone? AFAIK they only allowed partners to download older versions

CarlosAMonroy
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Lakshmana,

You can go to the main qlik page (qlik.com), logged in, then go to services search for support section and click on Customer downloads. It will take you to the downloads page. There you can select which version you want to download.

Thanks,

Carlos

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

I thought if you were a customer you could login and download old versions? Unless I am mistaken!

lakshmanvepuri
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Adam,

I am able to download the present version only.. I can;t find any older versions in that page.

QV.jpg@

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

This is now the screen I am getting, but I am just about to switch employment so my new login might not be working yet

AFAIK you should get a (basically qlik mashup) screen which allows you to choose the version you want, but its a while since I looked at the site

sunny_talwar

That could be true, but am I a customer? How does Qlik know that I am a customer? I am confused now... I never saw this page before, why am I seeing it today?

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

No idea, are you seeing the nice screen where you can download them all then?

I am just about to switch employment so my new login might not be working yet and I don't get that screen anymore

AFAIK you should get a (basically qlik mashup) screen which allows you to choose the version you want, but its a while since I looked at the site

sunny_talwar

Yes, I am seeing this guy

Capture.PNG