Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chinnu123
Creator
Creator

Need to display past 12 months and last 3 months data

Hi Community,

I am posting this question again and again because I am unable to resolve this issue.

I need  12 months and and last 3 months data in a bar chart side by side by taking count of incidents for the last 12 months and last 3 months

Can any one please help me to solve this issue.

Here I am attaching sample data please consider  ISSUE field as Dimension and count of incidents as expression.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Chinnu.

28 Replies
chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Hirish,

It will not work

Not applicable

Hello Chinnu,

By using set analysis you can achieve this.

First you need to create a period Id by using autonumber function on your date field.

U need to 2 expressions in bar chart, 1 for 12 months and the other for 3 months rolling.

I was having these 2 expressions ready for my scenario, you can try them in your scenario

12 Months Rolling: Sum ({$<PeriodId={">=$(=Max(PeriodId)-11)<=$(=Max(PeriodId))"},C_YEAR=,MONTH_SHORTNAME=>}ACTUAL_VALUE)

3 Months Rolling: Sum ({$<PeriodId={">=$(=Max(PeriodId)-2)<=$(=Max(PeriodId))"},C_YEAR=,MONTH_SHORTNAME=>}ACTUAL_VALUE)

Please try it and let me know if it was helpful

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi Chinnu,

Please check attachment. Is this your expecting .

Thanks ,

hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
Not applicable

I believe that you didn't see this attachment...I'm sending again!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey!

Check this attachment!

chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Marcos

I saw Your attachment that  is what my requirement exactly but I don't know why? Same condition when I am using  in my application its not working

Not applicable

So, I need to look your QVW, can you send me?

chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Marcos,

In your attached qvw file when we click individual issues the data points is showing 100% for 12 months for all the issues one please go through that and help me please

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Seems to be correct for me. What do you expect to see instead?

chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Marcos you got any solution regarding my issue