cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scott_brown
Contributor III
Contributor III

Null rows displaying in pivot table due to background color expression

I have encountered this issue before but with a straight table and was able to resolve, but I now need to use a pivot table and running into the same issue. Desktop does not show the null rows, but as soon as it is deployed on the server the rows appear. My background color formula is meant to segment stores into quartiles based on the stores rank in the company, but i do not want to display all stores. When i remove the background color expression, the null rows become hidden in the access point :

if (Rank(Sum({<@DM=,Store_District=,Region=, Store#_Name=>}StyleSales_CompDollars),2,1)

/

(count ({<@DM=,Store_District=,Region=, Store#_Name=>}distinct Total if(Comp_Store>0, (Store#_Name))))

<= .25, RGB (0,255,0),

if (Rank(Sum({<@DM=,Store_District=,Region=, Store#_Name=>}StyleSales_CompDollars),2,1)

/

(count ({<@DM=,Store_District=,Region=, Store#_Name=>}distinct Total if(Comp_Store>0, (Store#_Name))))

<= .50, RGB (128,255,255),

/

<= .75, RGB (255,255,255),

/

> .75, RGB (255,100,100)))))

Desktop:

Desktop.PNG

Server:

AccessPoint.PNG

2 Replies
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Not sure. Have you tried this in Internet Explorer with Plugin? (just for testing purpose)

scott_brown
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have not, most people who will be using this will be using Chrome.