Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II

Nulls giving incorrect results.

Hi All,

PFA,

I have added nulls in table to handle drill down.But it is giving incorrect results. can you please suggest.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

In your script you suppress the duplication in the first table because you concatenate with a "load distinct" table

You should tri to add a counter in the first table like this :

lOAD

rowno() as ROW_ID,

CollectionAmount,

LOB,

COMPANYID,

FISCALYEAR,

Collection_Receipt_Date

FROM

Cash_Collection.qvd(qvd)

WHERE not Match(UPPER(TRIM(LOB)), 'IPWC','INTE','RETN','CC','MISC','UTAH','RENT','RETK','RETS','0008','')  and COMPANYID<>'10134'

and

FISCALYEAR >= '2017'

and

year(Collection_Receipt_Date)>='2017'  ;

View solution in original post

6 Replies
kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi All,

Could you please suggest on this.

Thanks

prma7799
Master III
Master III

What is your expected output?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hello, Your explanation is not clear but you provided work file. If you explained where we are looking that would be Accuracy to reply

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have added results before adding null and results after adding nulls in two separate tables can you please suggest what is the exact issue why I am getting different sum for collection amount against same set of data in two different tables.

thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be add this in your second tab?

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

In your script you suppress the duplication in the first table because you concatenate with a "load distinct" table

You should tri to add a counter in the first table like this :

lOAD

rowno() as ROW_ID,

CollectionAmount,

LOB,

COMPANYID,

FISCALYEAR,

Collection_Receipt_Date

FROM

Cash_Collection.qvd(qvd)

WHERE not Match(UPPER(TRIM(LOB)), 'IPWC','INTE','RETN','CC','MISC','UTAH','RENT','RETK','RETS','0008','')  and COMPANYID<>'10134'

and

FISCALYEAR >= '2017'

and

year(Collection_Receipt_Date)>='2017'  ;