Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kostiskampouris
Contributor II
Contributor II

Partial Reload

Hello everybody!

I have a qlikview document where there are many script tabs and I created a new one.I want to make a partial reload for only the last tab which I have added.

To achieve that and after of searching and reading in comunity I wrote

mytable:

REPLACE 

Sql select * from

where AttikaDate= '$(vReloadDate)';

This seems to work but the problem is some variables that call a stored procedure in previous tabs.This is the only part of the script that partial reload doesnt jump.

The 4 variables are

Let sellCur = 'execute procedure ' & $(CurrentSeason) & ',1,' & chr(39) & Date(today(),'YYYYMMDD') & chr(39);

Let sellPrv = 'execute procedure ' & $(PreviousSeason) & ',0,' & chr(39) & Date(today(),'YYYYMMDD') & chr(39);

Let sellCurLY = 'execute procedure ' & $(CurrentSeasonLY) & ',0,' & chr(39) & date(addmonths(today(),-12), 'YYYYMMDD') & chr(39);

Let sellPrvLY = 'execute procedure ' & $(PreviousSeasonLY) & ', 0,' & chr(39) & date(addmonths(today(),-12), 'YYYYMMDD') & chr(39);

How can I overcome this issue ?

Note that I am not the one who created the original document and I can't really tell for sure what the previous tabs do.

Thank you in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

May be you can skip this variable using the below script

If IsPartialReload() = 0 then

Variables;

END IF

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Add and Replace are Qlik functionalities. Can you try this?

mytable:

ADD/REPLACE

Load * From table where AttikaDate= '$(vReloadDate)';

Sql select * from

where AttikaDate= '$(vReloadDate)';

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

May be you can skip this variable using the below script

If IsPartialReload() = 0 then

Variables;

END IF

kostiskampouris
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Works Perfect!Thank you very much !!!