Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Personal Edition Licence

Hello Qlik Gurus,

I am using poersonal edition of Qlikview, i am trying to open QVW files i have created and i am encountering with an error saying

"Your installation of Qlikview has exceeded the maximum number of recoveries allowed for a personal edition licence. To continue using Qlikview you will need to purchase a full qlikview lience. Please contact sales office, a list of which can be found at XXXX.com"

i know nothing for free, i assumeme some of you might have faced the same situation in the past and found a work around for this issue?

note: i am not opening QVW/files created by other users. The files i am opening are the i created in my computer and by myself

Regards,

Karthik

12 Replies
josephinetedesc
Creator III
Creator III

I have licence at work, but sometimes I work from home and then I get caught with the same problem of not being able to open my own files.

Does anyone know how much a personal desktop individual licence is?

Jo

nigel987
Creator II
Creator II

I think it's somewhere in the vicinity of 800$.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You mean a Local License to be installed on the machine at home? Same as a single Named CAL. For exact pricing information in your region, contact your Qlik partner.

Best,

Peter