Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QMC failed to load

Hi All,

I created a task of reloading & distributing my QV apllication on QMC. When i m trying to open my application on access point, its says failed to open document, you dont have access to this document.

Can anyone helps me understand why i m getting the above error? I don't even have section access on the application and in tasks i have selected distribute to all users in User type.

Thanks

13 Replies
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Do you try to open the files from the Source document folder on Your server, or have you copy it to Your desktop?

Files change authorization on server, if you rightclick on the qvw Properties-->Sequrity, is you user in there?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, my name is there.

I have option source document in the QMC and it a drive is mounted from where it is picking up the app. when i m trying to open file in that drive locally, it is not opening and same error is with access point.

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Ok, You should not mix togheter AccesPoint and open With Qlikview from Source folder, thats not the same.

When you distribute to AccessPoint, you could change who will have Access to the file.

When you Distributed the file, did you used another destination (folder) to where it should be Distributed, or have you Distributed to the Source document folder?

"You say: i have selected distribute to all users in User type", I'm note sure what you mean here?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Check this link, if it helps.

Recover Corrupt QVW file

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!