Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henrybergemann
Creator
Creator

Qlik View Speicher Problem

Hallo Community,

ich habe derzeit das Problem das bei einer Datei nicht richtig gesichert werden.

Ich Starte einen Reload und die neuen Daten werden im Dashboard richtig angezeigt und alles ist stimmig,dann speichere ich, beende das Programm (alles ohne Fehlermeldungen oder dergleichen) und aufeinmal fehlen die Daten komplett

Es greif niemand anderes auf die Datei beim speichern zu, es ist kein schreibschutz aktiviert oder dergleichen.

Tritt dieses Phänomen auf?

Ich benutze Qlik View 12.x Auch über den Reloadmanager funktioniert das nicht, die Daten fehlen schlichtweg danach.

Hello Community,

i got an data Load Problem, when i reload my Dashboard i get all the Data and Rows i want, then i save the Document and close it. When i reopen my Dashboard i dont get some of the Data i just saved. The Rows Header are there, but all the information is missing.

No one else is using the Data, there is now wirte protection . the Logs tell e the Lines are fetched and there is no error Message.

I use QlikView 12.

Thanks for the information

Edit: english version added

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
henrybergemann
Creator
Creator
Author

So i got the Problem. the Section Access was the Troublemaker, i changed it, now even after a Reload the Data is right

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Colin-Albert

Does the logfile show that rows are being loaded into your Qlik model?

Have you checked the logfile for an error messages? 

Colin-Albert

Does the log file show how many rows have been loaded into your Qlik model?

Do you have the Generate Logfile option enabled in the document properties?

henrybergemann
Creator
Creator
Author

Good Morning,

sorry i thought this was the german group, but no Problem to wirte in english.

Jeah the Log states  720.140 lines fetched and there is no Error Message in the Logfile.

When i Load the File via Reloadmanager it also gets the daily Datata (without the Data that i mentioned here)

henrybergemann
Creator
Creator
Author

So i got the Problem. the Section Access was the Troublemaker, i changed it, now even after a Reload the Data is right