Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikCommunity's New Design - Let us know what you think!

Hey everyone! Today we rolled out the new QlikView website design to QlikCommunity, and we're really interested in your feedback (both positive and negative)!

Please not that there are still a couple of little design bugs that we're fixing now, but if you come across any that we haven't fixed, please feel free to use this thread to bring them to our attention.

Thank you again for your continued participation in the QlikCommunity, and we're looking forward to hearing from you!

54 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

As long as revisions are being made, I think it's long overdue to improve the forum search. Something as simple as recognizing that terms enclosed by "quotation marks" should be searched as a phrase and not individual words would make a big difference.

Thanks again,

Not applicable
Author

I also think the reply page needs a hyperlink to the topic being replied to. Sometimes, I am replying to a post further along in the thread, but I have to refer back to original post for field names or something. In the past, I would use the hyperlink on the reply page to open the thread in a new tab.

Now, I have to open the forum page in a new tab and navigate to the thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I think that Edit and Delete functions in Conversations also will be very usefull

Not applicable
Author

The download section have disappeared for me. Earlier it was visible when logged in.

When logged in the "Welcome <username>" etc is written over (on top of) top row links (...Company, Community)

/Michael

Not applicable
Author

Works ok for me now, but the top still seems to be messed up, would expect the search bar there.

jasonseril
Creator
Creator

i wonder where the "search" box is, can't find it anymore.

thanks...

jason

jasonseril
Creator
Creator

sorry, i found it now, it's on the upper corner of the screen (right beside the "Global" menu) ^^

jason

Not applicable
Author

Search bar is back. Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

The only negative in visual terms for me is the amount of 'white space' on the right of the page which takes up about 25% at 1280 x 1024.

Regards,

Gordon

Not applicable
Author

I keep getting a couple of access denied messages. Two popups appear on just about every page.

A Runtime Error has occurred.
Do you wish to debug?

Line: 123
Error: Permission denied.

then ditto...

Line: 153
Error: Permission denied.

Internet Explorer v6.0.2900.5512 (XP SP3)

I know...why are we still using IE6/XP SP3? Think large corporate with 130,000 workstations to upgrade. Things happen slowly.