cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Selvaganesh
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikView App - Not Responding

Dear Community Members, I'm Facing technical issues in QlikView Application. After opening the application while clicking any menu options (i.e., File, View, settimg etc..,) the QlikView Application stops responding and freezes. I tried installing updated version but still issue persist. Please advise.

Labels (4)
12 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

So, the next thing would be for you to provide the Document Support Information with the app in question open in your Desktop Client, go to Help\Document Support Info, copy and paste that, and I can have a look at things.  If you cannot do that, then the best I have is to be sure you are on latest service release of major track you are running:

11.20.13804 SR19

12.10.20900 SR11

12.20.21000 SR9

12.30.20300 SR3

12.40.20100 SR1

If you are current on maintenance, you are welcome to submit a support case as well.  You can verify that by check the ProductLevel date in the License Enabler File (LEF).  If you are leasing a license from a QlikView Server, you would want to get the QVS license from the admin to provide in the case info.  Sorry I do not have anything better, very difficult to troubleshoot things without further information.  The other option would be to attach the application in question as well, so we can have a direct look at things and see if we can replicate the issue.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Had another related post that I cannot find now that issue did turn out to be related to Symantec Anti-virus, so that is where I think I would focus, get up with your internal IT folks and see if they can disable things for you as a test, and if that works, you have confirmation something in the A/V settings is messing with things, just have to figure out and get an exception in place I believe.  Sorry I could not track down the other post.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Selvaganesh
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Brett_Bleess 

Looks like AV issue, however post re-imaging the computer this issue resolved. Thank you Brett.