Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlikview 12 Business Analyst Cert.

Hello all,

I am looking to get some feedback from those that have taken and successfully completed the Qlik Business Analyst exam for Qlik 12 suite.

How did you find the exam?

What do you wish you looked into more before the exam?

What would you recommend for training and preperation arrangements?

Thanks All

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

First, nothing like real life experience with a project where you had to prepare or help in the preparation of the requirements and development of the applications.

This will give you a good hint about what the certification is about, specifically:

Take the Qlik Skills Assessment: Become A Power User (a few real test questions)

https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/qlikview-certification‌ (resources and how best to prepare)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

First, nothing like real life experience with a project where you had to prepare or help in the preparation of the requirements and development of the applications.

This will give you a good hint about what the certification is about, specifically:

Take the Qlik Skills Assessment: Become A Power User (a few real test questions)

https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/qlikview-certification‌ (resources and how best to prepare)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for the feedback!

I have experience in building data warehouses and developing front end applications for KPI and financial dashboards so that's always a confidence boost!

I will check out the other links

Thank you

fpmfdl86
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am enrolled to a QV BAnalyst certification. However, no material seems to be available.

How can I prepare for an exam if I cannot access any materials?

Should I be able to view specific content? If so, where and how can I access them?

Thank you.

Have agood day.

KR,

Filipe