Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denwo2010
Creator
Creator

Qlikview Server April 2019 Installation

Hi,

I am currently in the process of Installing Qlikview Server April 2019.

When I get to the part of Logon Information

QVServerLogonInformation.PNG

the user account options are only allowing local users rather than domain user accounts
this means we do not have the option to enter a domain service account. Is there a pre-requisite that we are missing

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Just wanted to further expand upon Nadia's post, but if that did get you what you needed, be sure to use the Accept as Solution button on her post to give her credit for the help.

Here is a link to an article that may be the underlying reason things are not working too:

NetBIOS browser not enabled... 

If you still need further help, please leave an update post for us.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @denwo2010 

You only need to put the user in the form domain\user in the "User name:" textbox.

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Just wanted to further expand upon Nadia's post, but if that did get you what you needed, be sure to use the Accept as Solution button on her post to give her credit for the help.

Here is a link to an article that may be the underlying reason things are not working too:

NetBIOS browser not enabled... 

If you still need further help, please leave an update post for us.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.