Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlikview client activity

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a clear view of the client activity. I've done the following thing Activity in weeks.png

Here you can see the activity per week per client for the current year.

To make it more clear i would like to make the week where was no activity for the client red (instead of empty). I've tried the following adjustments but it didn't worked out yet.

Chart.png

if(

sum({$<jaar = {"$(=Year(Today()))"}>} LEVTOTAAL)>0,

If(

-1)

)

Visual.png

Anyone who tried to do something similar and can help me out?

4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Rob, in this situation maybe you can do a trick to color the minichart bars:

Set an expression that returns '1' for the blue green bars and '1-0.001' (a little less than '1') for the red bars.

In the minichart configuration you can set a color for the max values ('1') and a color for the min values ('1-0.001')

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ruben,

A  you can see in the expression I tried to give the sum of LEVTOTAAL value 1 when positive, otherwise a -1.

if(

If(

-1)

)

rubenmarin

Hi Rob, my trick is to show all bars almost equal in heigth, so instead of a '-1' you need to set a value wich is almost '1' like '1-1/100'. Visually it will look as equal bars but qlikview can identify wich bars are higher and set the colors according to the max and min values.Img.png

rubenmarin

BTW, the expression maybe should be:

if(

sum({$<jaar = {"$(=Year(Today()))"}>} LEVTOTAAL)>0, 1, 1-1/100) //change '100' to '1000' or '10e6' if bars don't look equal

)