Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phoenix
Creator
Creator

Qlikview pivot table - Cumulative calculation without using Above() and Rangesum() functions

Cum loss.JPG

I have the attached summary loan data consisting of originated month, total originated $ in the month and total cumulative Charge off $ from month to month. expected output is the second table where cumulative loss rate for the entire loan Vintage is shown. I have developed this pivot using above() and rangesum() functions but when I convert the pivot table to a line chart, the above() and rangesum() wont retain their functionality and I see completely different %'s. It would be soo easy to convert these pivot into graphs instead of manually exporting the pivot to excel and graphing

15 Replies
phoenix
Creator
Creator
Author

That worked. So this is coming from incorrect data type of TOB_calculated?

Should I change it in the data model while loading ( num#(tob_calculated) as TOB_calculated ) instead of set analysis?

sunny_talwar

Not the incorrect data, but the incorrect sorting

phoenix
Creator
Creator
Author

ok. thanks

phoenix
Creator
Creator
Author

Capture3.JPG

stalwar1‌ Hi your suggestion on using (TOB_calculated, (NUMERIC))) worked last time. But with the same expression, this time curves started spiking up. Not sure if this is coming from same incorrect sort order problem within the application. Please take a look. Thanks

sunny_talwar

Siva - it would be easier if you open a new thread for this, this way you get more set of eyes on this. Also, I suggest you to share an updated app where we can actually see the problem.

Thanks,

Sunny

phoenix
Creator
Creator
Author

Agree! I have looked at the data again and looks like I was missing some data. Fixed it and the graph looks good now. Appreciate your help