Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Question

Is there a way I can show the top 5 claims and the top 5 incomes for each month in each year and the amount of those claims and income for my data set.

41 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Shiva,

for your help. This is now displaying what I want. I will now try the other one.

Stephen

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shiva,

I am trying the 2 bar chart now but I keep getting no data to display when I try to view it. Ant ideas why this is so, what am i doing wrong

Thanks,

Stephen

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

2 bar chart? u mean 1 bar for to show top5 claims and 2nd bar to show top 5 incomes?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shiva,

Ya, the bar chart showing the year and invoice number. For some reason after putting in the same information that you have for your bar chart, i am getting no data to display.

Regards,

Stephen.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

u can down load the same file from the above attached nd use.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for your help. The file I uploaded would you know how do the sales growth tab, the top 5 sales persons names in relation to policy created and the bottom 5 sales persons names in realtion to policy created.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Stephen

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

pfa

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Shiva.

Is there a way I can sort the data from the say the highest amount to the lowest amount for the top 5 sales people and the lowest to the highest amount for the bottom 5 people

Regards,

Stephen

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

u mean u have to create one chart and provide option to the user to select top 5 values if they want else select bottom 5 values if they want? instituted of created 2 charts!

Not applicable
Author

Not really, see in your top 5 sales people the person who did the best is in the middle and people who did not have as high premium are on either side. Is there a way the person in the middle is at the left and then the next highest sales person to the  5 person.