Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Question

Is there a way I can show the top 5 claims and the top 5 incomes for each month in each year and the amount of those claims and income for my data set.

41 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish,

I also do not need the policy id. I just want to show the top 5 claims in each year in a bar chart.

Thanks,

Stephen.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

look at last sheet and let me know if not right1

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Dear Stephen,

You can change the %PolicyID to whatever field you want...!

i.e. ClaimID or ClaimNumber

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish,

Sorry about being unclear. I do not know how to do the type =if(Aggr etc.)

Would you mind showing me how I do this. Do I add type to dimensions and then click type and click calculated dimension and add the if statement

Regards,

Stephen.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

What is the Field (Claim) you want to show?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for your help, it is not quite what I am trying to show, I am looking to show the top 5 claim amount in each year, so say in 2012 the top 5 claim amount are 25,000 and 20,000 and 18,000 and 15,000 and 10,000 I just want to show this in a bar chart. I probably did not explain myself correctly

Regards,

Stephen.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

just remove months field from dimension tab and set largets as 5 in dimesnions limits tab.

let me know,i'll share app tomorrow.

Not applicable
Author

Manish,

There is no field called claims, type is made up of income and claims. What I want to show is the 5 top amount for claims for each year, so say the top 5 claims are 50,000 and 40,000 and 25,000 and 20,000 and 10,000, i want to show this in a bar chart. I am just trying to show the highest 5 claims in the year

Regards,

Stephen.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

But Top 5 Amount should be based on any field... ! If you do Year and SUM(Amount) you will get only 1 line per Year...

So if it is %Invoice ID...use attached...

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

pls check the attached sheet4 and let me know,

here wht i'm trying to show

1.TOP 5 Claims By Year & Month, just we are showing only top 5  claims months by year,not all the months in the same year.

2.TOP 5 Claims By Year & %IncidentID : Top 5 claims by by year and IncidentID(we need one field like this,but u can cahnge to any field) by year.