Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qvws not opening in AccessPoint

Hi

I am having a problem whereby some of the models displayed on AccessPoint don't want to open. Some of the newer models open fine but the other more older models don't.

I have checked and the Management Console is set to Ajax, they are using the latest version of Qlikview 11 SR5, I have tried clearing all the cookies off the users machine, I have checked under Favorites & Profiles and the option is set to to Full Browser Version...not really sure what else to try. Any suggestions? The models do open fine and reload etc. when working on the Local Client on the server so it doesn't seem to be a compatibility issue.

Thanks

Kind regards

Colleen

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Colleen,

You receives any error windows dialogue or any massage that can help you?

Not applicable
Author

No there is no error message it just pops up with a little details box that has the qvw name, size and a link that says Remove Previous Document State (or something like that) but when you click on the link nothing happens.

Not applicable
Author

Can you post a print with the pop up? Have you checked in the console full browser access in availability methods for this document?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Check in QMC what you have in User Documents - Availability.  What Access Methods are allowed for "good" and "bad" documents.