Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Radar chart with different backgroup colors!

Hi,

I created a Radar chart and wanted to have different colors at diffferent area. For example, my y axis is the percentage of a measure and I want 0-50%, 51-75% and 76-100% to be RED, Yellow and Green. Please refer to the image file in the attachment.

Thanks

Longmatch

3 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

I think isn't possible; the only workaround that comes to mind is overlapping two radar chart

1.png

Not applicable
Author

I think I might not state my question clearly. What I wanted to do is to change background color not the lines. Thanks.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

It looks like what you are asking for is some solid reference shading and a line to plot the actual. . As Massimo suggested, you would probably need to overlay two charts to get this effect in radar.

However, I would offer that radar appears to be a very poor display for this data. There is doesn't appear to be any time relationship between your dimension values. A bar chart would probably be a more effective display and allow you to do the reference shading you want.

-Rob