Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dorn9001
Contributor
Contributor

Regional differences between products sold

Hi all, 

I'm using Qlikview for the first time and trying to learn by using the data supplied in the "Build your first QlikView" package. I have completed the video tutorial, but now I'm struggling with some further exercises. If I were to check if there are any regional differences between the products that the company sells the most of, what would be a good way to go about that? I tried searching the forum but I couldn't really find an answer that I could understand. I apologize if this question has already been posted. 

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Dorn, have a look in the Design Blog area of the Community, I believe you are more apt to find some helpful posts there on 'how-to' do things.  There are over 700 of them in this area from our internal experts, so hopefully that may be of some further use.  Start using a single word in the search, see what comes back and go from there...  Hopefully you can find some posts to get you on the right track with things.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.