Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III

Report showing wrong data in the second level........................

Hi All,

As per requirement ,I have created Business_Summary report (main report) using straight table which is include dimension's like 'Business_ID, 'Business_Desc', 'country_name' and facts are 'MTD_Amount', 'YTD_Amount'.

I have created filters using multi box for Year, Month.

Expression would be for YTD:

=sum({$<Year={$(=Max(Year))},Month={"<=$(=max(Month))"}>}Sales)

Expression would be for MTD:

=sum({$<Year={$(=Max(Year))},Month={$(=max(Month))},Date={"<=$(=max(Date))"}>}Sales)

In my application there are three reports Business_summary,Business_analysis,Detail_summary.

I have created trigger on 'Business_ID'(for main report which is navigate from 1st report to second report) and same way created in other reports as well to navigate to further reports.In the main sheet MTD and YTD values showing correct.

there is only three months(4,5,6) data available(for this application) in the year  2016 which is provided in excel only.but as per requirement

we have showed 12 months(1,2,3,4.....12) in the month filter(multibox) and years(2011,2012........2016) in the Year filter(multibox) .

when I selecting 1st,2nd,3rd,month then there is no data displayed in the main report(Business_summary) which is correct only.4th month data also showing correct and when I selected 5th month then all Business_ID are presented includes 4 month ID's as well due to YTD value is populated .when I selected Business_ID 1000 as per Capture-2 then It will display 4 month data in next level report but the the selected filter was 5 month and when I selected 1000 then it showing 4 month data in next level which  is wrong.I want to display blank for 5th month in the next level report even If I selected 1000(Business_ID) on 1st report.

Note:-second report  look like as attached Capture-3.

Please provide me solution((expression) for above scenario.suggest me to write a better expression to get expected results.

0 Replies