Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set Analysis Expression

Friends,

I have filters as in the screenshots below,

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

In customer listbox, the customer 'Addivant' has two mappings but other two customers has 1 mapping which is not common to the customer 'Addivant'.

When I click on Cargosmart, it should display Hapag customer (mapping matched with the selected customer) and vice-versa. If Addivant gets selected, nothing will be displayed in the text object, because it's mapping is not common to any customer.

Plz help me to create an expression for this, guys...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

You need to use the same set analysis in your expression.... don't really need to touch the dimension. Expression will take care of the dimension

{<Customer = e(Customer), Mapping = p(Mapping)>}

or this

{<Mapping = p(Mapping)>}

Whichever one worked, add it to your chart's expression

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be like this

Concat(DISTINCT {<Customer = e(Customer), Mapping = p(Mapping)>} Customer, ', ')

or

Concat(DISTINCT {<Mapping = p(Mapping)>} Customer, ', ')

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny, its working. But if I use this expression in the calculated dimension of a bar chart, its not working.

sunny_talwar

You need to use the same set analysis in your expression.... don't really need to touch the dimension. Expression will take care of the dimension

{<Customer = e(Customer), Mapping = p(Mapping)>}

or this

{<Mapping = p(Mapping)>}

Whichever one worked, add it to your chart's expression

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much.. It's working.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

If you must use the set analysis in the calculated dimension, use this expression

=Aggr(Only(<set expr> Customer),Customer)

set expr = whichever of the set expressions from Sunny's response is working for you.

Remember to supress null for the dimension.