Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sagar_vij99
Creator
Creator

Show all values on dimension

Hi Guys, I am making a dashboard where i have 2 filters for Team and Month. Now i have a bar chart where i am showing some numbers of all teams for every month. In my bar chart dimension is Month and I want to show values for all months for a team selected in a filter disregarding the selection made in Month filter. Can anyone please help me out here..?? i have attached screenshot also.

Regards

Sagar

5 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

just ignore month field selection from your expression.

example let say,

bar chart expression

sum( {$<Month=>}Sales) // Month=  is used to ignore field selection from this expression

and also i u wish to ignore multiple field then simply add multiple value like below

sum (  {$<YEAR = , MONTH = >}  Sales)

additional note: in feature if u wish to ignore all field selection from this chart object u can simply use

sum ( {1} Sales)

P.S: refer to the attachment for basic set analysis and syntax usage.

hope this helps to u

Thanks

Deva

shiveshsingh
Master
Master

For this, you can by-pass the Month field in your expression..

for eg

Sum({$<Month=>}Sales).. Here you have bypassed the Month field, now ur month selection will not impact bar chart

sagar_vij99
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks guys for replying..!! My expression is '($(Pro_T)+$(Qct))/$(Avt)', so i made a variable and now use expression as =sum({}$(New_prod)) Now the problem is i want to show all months data for a particular team but nothing is getting displayed in chart. I am not sure about using sum function..!! Can you please provide solution..?

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

hi,

would able to share the mock data and expected output in excel format, Tks

Uploading a Sample

sunny_talwar

What exactly are these? Fields or Variable?

($(Pro_T)+$(Qct))/$(Avt)

If these are variables with expressions in them, you might need to ignore selection in the variable definition itself to ignore selection in Month field...