cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmed_zeidan
Contributor II
Contributor II

Sorting and Oultiers Detection with AGG (sort able) tables

Dear All, I am stuck with this issue,  I have a straight table with an expression to calculate the avg distance and avg cost per km, the table suppose to detect outliers and suggest when the cost per km is high for certain cities, would any one be able to help on this topic and provide what expression i should write to have sorted agg expression to enable to me count the number of outliers i have in text box ?  also how i can achieve the sorting in the straight table as per the below 

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would suggest you attach the QVW file in this case, as folks are going to need to see the data model and chart properties etc. in order to be able to help I believe.  If you have sensitive fields in the data model, you can use the Settings\Document Properties\Scrambling tab to scramble those values prior to attaching.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2020/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Document_Proper...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.