Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Static Bar in Bar chart

Hi All,

I need your help, I want to use a bar chart and want to show few valuses for specific group, below is the details I am trying to do.

I am having a dimention called group, in this group we can have team and individual members. This group works on dofferent requests lets call it ticket. Now I want to show the count of tickets in Bar chart as below,

I want one statich bar which will show all the tickets handled by the group and we can have two filter conditions (list box) where I will have list of team and other will have least of team members. If I select a perticulat team if should show me all tickets handled (count of tickets) by group and all tickets handled by that perticular selected team OR if I select individual team member it should show me all  tickets handled (count of tickets) by group and all tickets handled by that individual selected team member, so here in all case one BAR i.e. tickets handled by group will always be statick and will never change.

Can anyone please help me how can I do this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Abhishek

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you try changing 'Sum' to 'Count'?

Regards

Not applicable
Author

After using count its working, but its showing all the croups even if we select one i.e suppose if I select "abc.pqr" then we should see result only for "abc.pqr" but its showing all groups. As I am having many groups so the presentation is not up to the mark, can we anyhow just show the groups only which we select?

Thanks,

Abhishek

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, you can just remove "[Currently Assigned Group Name]=" from you group total expression, what the set analysis in the expression does is simply just ignoring the selection made to the field.

Regards.