Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straight Tables and Mini Charts

Hi,

I will try to explain this as best as I can, but its a bit complex.

I have a straight table with mini charts that work fine. The table shows data for a specific date selected and the minchart shows the trend for all the data.

This works fine, but my problem is that I have a rag field, which is either a 1 or a 2. In my staright table I only want to show data for measures that have a rag of 2 (for eample) for that month date selected, but still show the trend.

The problem is that it shows all the measures because of the trend. Because a measure may have a rag of 2 at somepoint in the past, and the minchart is showing all data for that measure, it still displays it in the table.

If I hide the trend it works fine.

Hope this makes sense, and I'm really hoping that someone has an answer.

I've attached a simplified version of my data.

Thank you in advance,

Simon

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try SUM({<Date,Measure={'=sum(Actual)>0'}>}Actual)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try SUM({<Date,Measure={'=sum(Actual)>0'}>}Actual)

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, with a bit of tweaking I got it working

CAn you explain what the set analysius does, am I right in thinking the  Measure={'=sum(Actual)>0'} brings back any measures that are > 0?

I confused by this and never realised you could do that. Would this Actual={'>0'} be the same?

Cheers

Simon

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Measure={'=sum(Actual)>0'} will select only those Measures where the sum of the Actual values is larger than zero. Actual={'>0'} is not the same. Try it.