Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sum of values on data points in a Trellis bar chart

As shown in the below bar graph( part of a trellis chart), it has the count of complaints for a region based on certain criteria. I have set the dimension limit(for Product component) to top 15. Now I need to find the total of the values on the data points(i.e 221) and display in in the title for each section of the trellis. The Trellis dimension is a dealer name.

bar_Graph.PNG

the expression that used for the count in this chart is

=Count({<CAL_YEAR={'$(=Max(CAL_YEAR))'},CAL_QUARTER={$(vPrevQuarter)},DealerZone={'WEST'}>}[Complaint Number])

Require further help. Thanks in advance

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share your sample app to look at this?

Not applicable
Author

I don't have a sample application but I tried using this expression to get the sum.

=Sum(aggr(Count({<CAL_YEAR={'$(=Max(CAL_YEAR))'},CAL_QUARTER={$(vPrevQuarter)},DealerZone={'WEST'}>}[Complaint Number]), [Product Component]))

It shows the SUM for but not just the top 15. I need to find the sum for the top 151 only.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be use, Rank function like this

=Sum(aggr(Rank(Count({<CAL_YEAR={'$(=Max(CAL_YEAR))'},CAL_QUARTER={$(vPrevQuarter)},DealerZone={'WEST'}>}[Complaint Number]))<=151, [Product Component]))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful