Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex-wb
Contributor III
Contributor III

Summing 3 separate rankings

Hi all,

I have three separate pivot tables that rank people split by team. I need a way to take the 3 separate measures I have created, to sum the rank results. 

For example:

call quality Ranked 1

Call duration ranked 3

call pickups ranked 2 

My score total score is 6 

My colleagues is 5

I should be ranked number one and colleague number two. Is there a way of doing this?

Labels (3)
1 Reply
jcmachado
Contributor III
Contributor III

Yes, you can use the "Expression Editor" in QlikSense to create a new measure that sums the individual ranks from the three separate pivot tables. Here's an example of how you can do this:

1. Go to the "Properties" pane of your pivot tables and select the "Expressions" tab.

2. Create a new expression and name it "Total Score".

3. In the expression editor, enter the following formula to sum the three individual ranks: =SUM(Rank_Call_Quality) + SUM(Rank_Call_Duration) + SUM(Rank_Call_Pickups)

4. Add the "Total Score" expression to the pivot table by dragging it from the "Expressions" tab to the "Columns" or "Rows" sections.

5. You can also use the "Total Score" expression as a sort column by right-clicking on the column and select 'sort ascending'.

You should now have a pivot table that shows the sum of the individual ranks for each person, with the highest rank at the top.

Please note that this is just an example, you might want to adjust the formula according to your data and needs.