Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Text fields called in the expressions in pivot table are not showing all the values

HI Experts ,

i have mentioned few Text fields like product name , product brand in the expressions section in pivot table.

but all the values are not showing. only the first row comes up.

why is this happening ?? are'nt we supposed to call the non aggregated values in the expression section ??

Kindly help on this , this is kinda last moment issue and has to be fixed asap..

franky_h79youssefbelloum‌ any thoughts on this??

Thanks

22 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

what are the dimensions used on your pivot table ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

survey id , date , region , country , vertical , application name , customer name, currency and rate

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

try this:

=concat(aggr(only([product group]),survey id , date , region , country , vertical , application name , customer name, currency,rate),',')

verify your dimensions fields name on the expression

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can enable QMC Auditing using this setting, as in this post:

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i am getting wrong results when used like this ,

i just simply want to display the related values against each business unit , with out concatenating.

if there are 3 products under one business unit then 3 lines of entries should come up  in the pivot table,

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

I don't think I will be able to figure it out before manipulating the table, it could be one expression used on the table that blocks the lines

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

would you be able to share sample app that has the same problem ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

attached the sample file with scrambled data due to data sensitivity.

kindy help me out,, also kindly note i use desktop version of qlikview and cannot open any external qvq files.

kindly explain the solution with screen shots if possible also with explanation.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Tresesco solution is working

concat.png

for the selections above, you have 2 Product Group values, so Concat(distinct PRODUCTGROUP,',') is working fine.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

If you need separate line items for separate values, use the field as Dimensions instead of expression.