Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

To display the Max Yaer and Month based on single Dimension

Each and Every month Data comes into Application. If suppose in march February Data will come into App.There is Eff Year Dimension which has all Financial Years in source .We have Requirement of  for each time on open of App we need to show Latest data and also last Reload time

E.g:

Jan 2015 data loaded on 3/24/2015.

To achieve this we have used vLoadDate=now() gives current System time and based on this we also used

=MonthName(MonthName(vLoadDate)-1)  but problem we faced is when we don’t get data for 2 months i.e., we have Jan month data but in Application it shows Feb as it is wrong code.

Query 1:

I have Included one more separate Tab in Excel Source Last Updated         column with ‘YYYYYMM’ on using this need to use in front end always Latest data.

Query 2:

Triggers on open of Document need to display the

[Last Updated]=Max([Last Updated])àhere need only max year

Quarter

Effective Monthàall are in Triggers can any help on this

3 Replies
PrashantSangle

Hi,

To show reload time you can use

ReloadTime()

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

For displaying the date/time of the last update/reload, QV has a special function called ReloadTime(). You can format the output according to your wishes with the date() function before displaying it in a text box.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

ReloadTime() gives the Last Reloaded time stamp but in My case i am expecting to show the Latest data in App along with Reload Time

e.g:In attached source Excel a saparate Tab Last Update Present which has Column Last Updated with Time

BI User while giving on source will update Time Stamp with Appropriate Date based on this any possiblity to work it around