Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
veldetta
Contributor III
Contributor III

Top 5 Items By Region, By Product, and < 30 days

I created a straight table to show the top 5 items by region and by product, however, I'm having difficulties showing the same data but for items with a date of less than 30 days.

Currently I have these as dimensions:

=Aggr(if(Rank(Sum({<[Open/Closed]={'Open Items'}, Filtered={1}>}Amount))<=5,[Item Number]),Region, [Product], [Item Number])

=if([Open/Closed]='Open Items','Open')

and I have this as an expression:

Aggr(Rank(sum({<[Item Number]-={'Dummy'}, [Projected Closing Date]={"<=$(=(date(vLessThan30)))"}>}[Month End Amount])),Region,[Product],Customer, [Item Number])

(vLessThan30 = Today()+30)

which includes the set analysis for less than 30 days but it doesn't seem to working.  Need help figuring this out.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok , now I understand, perhaps:

Aggr(Rank(sum({<[Item Number]-={'Dummy'}, [Projected Closing Date]={"<=$(=(date($(vLessThan30))))"}>}[Month End Amount])),Region,[Product],Customer, [Item Number])0

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

you're looking into the future, perhaps try:

vLessThan30 = Today()-30

and then

Aggr(Rank(sum({<[Item Number]-={'Dummy'}, [Projected Closing Date]={">=$(=(date(vLessThan30)))"}>}[Month End Amount])),Region,[Product],Customer, [Item Number])

veldetta
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes, I want to look into the future.  So if I ran the report today, I would want to see all items < 10/1/2017.

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok , now I understand, perhaps:

Aggr(Rank(sum({<[Item Number]-={'Dummy'}, [Projected Closing Date]={"<=$(=(date($(vLessThan30))))"}>}[Month End Amount])),Region,[Product],Customer, [Item Number])0

veldetta
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

That works!  Thanks!!!