Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Total Payments Expression

Asalamy Aleykum,

Hi There,

I use QuickBooks Advanced Reporting with Qlikview as front end.

I wanted to build expressions that show last sale amount,  last payment amount of a specified customer.

Customer                                 Last Sale Amount        Last Payment Amount

Ali                                                $xxxx                                   $xxxx

Omar                                           $xxxx                                   $xxxx                                      

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not sure, where we are talking about. Is that question is initiated one or continuous? Can you brief related the issue

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The issue is that  I use QuickBooks Advanced Reporting and inside QB there is Qlikview as report building. So, What I wanted is to identify last sales and last payments from a specified customer.

sharpjoki
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey.

For the first expression, use set analysis with max function by sales date. For the second expression - similarly by the date of payment.

For example, like this:

Sum({<DateOfSale = {'$(=Max(DateOfSale))'}>}AmountOfSale)

Sum({<DateOfPayment = {'$(=Max(DateOfPayment))'}>}AmountOfPayment)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your effort but it seems that the expressions you have provided are not applicable in QuickBooks Advanced Reporting.

Example, DateOfSale, are not availabe in QBAR machine.

Thanks

sharpjoki
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi, I sorry for my English, I work with translator. You need to specify in Set Analysis the condition of the maximum date of the fact of sale, and also specify the condition of the actual sale. I do not know the fields available to you, so I can only guess.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Vladimir.

I hope you are familiar with QuickBooks Advanced Reporting add-on by Qlikview. If so, my condition of maximum date of sale is

im1.jpg

Last invoice date expression is as follows:

[CustomerImportantDates.Last Invoiced Date]

However, I don't know how to set the Last Invoice Amount for the last invoice date and also last payment amount.

Please, if you are familiar with QBAR, help this and improve Qlikview quality!