Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sagar_vij99
Creator
Creator

Use of Variable in Set

Hi I am trying to showcase numbers in a text object using Set.

Here is my expression

=({$<P_Month={"$(=Date(Addmonths(Month_Name,-1),'MMMM'))"}>}$(TPH))

now TPH is a variable. Its definition : num((($(Pro_T)+$(Qct))/$(Avt))*100,'##.00')

Again explanation of each variable is :

Pro_t: num(sum(Processing_Time)/60,'##.00')

Qct: num(sum(QC_Time)/60,'##.00')

Avt: num((sum(Attendance))*7.5*.89,'##.00')

I need to calculate the result for last month for which set is there.

I cant make it work using different logics. please assist me here to get a solution.

Regards

Sagar

13 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this as full expression

=Count({$<P_Month={"$(=Date(Addmonths(Month_Name,-1),'MMMM'))"}>}

((num(Sum(Aggr(sum(Processing_Time),Month_Name))/60,'##.00') + num(Sum(Aggr(sum(QC_Time), Month_Name))/60,'##.00'))

/ num((Sum(Aggr(sum(Attendance), Month_Name)))*7.5*.89,'##.00'))*100)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Or May be stalwar1hic‌ helps you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sagar_vij99
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil, I found a solution and thought of sharing. I used three different variables and used them to calculate numbers using set and then did different aggregations to get the output. I hope thats correct and if you think there is any issue with it, please let me know.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Glad you found the answer only thing you should share behind the correct answer so then next land up can tackle easily...