Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
petermoyaert
Contributor III
Contributor III

Value not null

Hi all,

I need to have an idea of the number of orderlines which qualify as 1) Open (this works), 2) Where no Picker_order has been attributed to (this works as well) and 3) and here is the problem : Where a planned delivery date (Voorziene_Vertrekdatum_Order) is foreseen.

In our database this means that the field (Voorziene_Vertrekdatum_Order) is not equal to NULL.

I tried following:

Count ({$<Status_Order={Open},Not IsNull(Voorziene_Vertrekdatum_Order), Picker_Order={'<>'}>} (%Key_Samniv))

Unfortunately there is an error in this expression that I do not see.

Anyone any idea how to fix ?

Thanks

2 Replies
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi, you can not use any expression on the left hand side of a comparison in set expression, only Field=.

Can you try with

Count ({$<Status_Order={'Open'},Voorziene_Vertrekdatum_Order={"=Len(Voorziene_Vertrekdatum_Order)>0"}, Picker_Order={'<>'}>} (%Key_Samniv))

Not applicable

Hi Peter,

if Voorziene_Vertrekdatum_Order is coming through with true nulls, the below should work for you, * will select all values in the field and naturally disregard the ones that are null

Count ({$<Status_Order={Open},Voorziene_Vertrekdatum_Order={'*'}, Picker_Order={'<>'}>} (%Key_Samniv))

hope that helps

Joe