Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gsaipran
Contributor II
Contributor II

Will QvPlugin 11.20.12018.0 works on windows 10?

Hi All,

I am trying install QvPlugin 11.20.12018.0 on windows 10. But its giving an error.

Will that compatible with windows 10?

Thanks,

Pranathi

3 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, there are diffrent software versions (one is called Win8andUp), chek that you are installing the correct version for your OS. If downloaded using Access Point it should give the correct version:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000072222

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

That specific version does NOT support Windows 10, and what I mean by that is it was not tested to run on Windows 10, so it may or may not work, the key thing to understand is we cannot support it on Windows 10 due to the System Requirements not listing Windows 10 as a supported OS for that release.  I am attaching the specific System Requirements PDF for you so you can verify yourself.  

In order to have support for Windows 10 and the newer server OS', I would recommend you consider updating to the latest SR in the 11.20 track, which is now SR20, but understand that support for the 11.20 track will be ending the end of this year too, so you may want to also consider making plans to get updated to a track that will provide support past the end of the year at this point.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
StephenGlover
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there! From what I know, QvPlugin 11.20.12018.0 should be compatible with Windows 10. However, it's possible that there may be some compatibility issues or errors that are preventing it from installing properly on your system. You may want to try reinstalling or updating the plugin, or reaching out to the developer's support team for assistance. Also, there are some helpful threads on Reddit that discuss common issues with Windows 10, including "windows 10 reddit key", which may be worth checking out.