Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agastya
Creator
Creator

With and without year selection counts are mismatching

Hello Team,

Hope you all doing great!!!!!

Dimension :-  If(Year="2020",Year)

Expression :-

Count(aggr( if((MaxString({<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'}>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number)-MinString({1<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'}>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number))>0,
if((MaxString({<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'}>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number))>(MinString({<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'}>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number)),
(MaxString({<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'}>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number)-MinString({<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'}>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number)),'')),Drawing_Roo_Program_Key))

If i am making year selection i.e 2020 in this case i am getting current count as "349"  

when i am deselecting the Year selection count are mismatching i.e  "103"

Thank you looking for positive reply:)

@sunny_talwar @bharathadde

20 Replies
agastya
Creator
Creator
Author

When 2020 is not selected still it will show 349 count only 

something like this(sample)

Vis_0-1597148854733.png

sunny_talwar

Would it be possible for you to share a sample?

agastya
Creator
Creator
Author

=Count({aggr(
if((MaxString({<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'}>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number)-MinString({<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'},Created_Year=>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number))>0,
if((MaxString({<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'}>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number))>(MinString({<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'}>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number)),
(MaxString({<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'}>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number)-MinString({<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'}>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number)),'')),Drawing_Roo_Program_Key)) 

Using Above expression

Above expression giving correct o/p with selection without other possible years data not including in the Selected year (2020)

sunny_talwar

okay, but you still need help with without selection, correct? Can you share a sample so that we can help you with that?

agastya
Creator
Creator
Author

Sunny i can't share any sample customer confidential 

Can you please help me out to modified the expression /how can i include possible value which is reflecting in other years.

sunny_talwar

I am not asking to share confidential data. All I need is a sample where I can see the issue... and this can be done in mocked up sample where the data is all made up data.

I am not sure I understand what you have which is why I am having issues in giving you an expression which works.

agastya
Creator
Creator
Author

Final expression :-=

=Count({1}aggr(
if((MaxString({<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'}>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number)-MinString({1<NewFlag_Ignore={'N'}>}DRAWING_REVISION_Number))>0,

sunny_talwar

This worked?

agastya
Creator
Creator
Author

Working for with selection not for without selection:(

sunny_talwar

okay, I am not sure how to help with just looking at the expression. May be someone else can