Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waqasshah
Creator
Creator

YTD Month Names Selection

Dear All,

I need your help. It seems to be simple issue but becomes critical. I have attached two screenshots.  My financial year values ranges from April - March.

E.g.  We are in  November so I want the month from April -- October will be highlighted/selected by default  when the sheet is  loading . Please review the second screenshots

Can someone please help?

Kind Regards

Waqas Shah

Labels (1)
2 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi

Try like this in OnOpen Trigger -> select in field

Field: Month
Search string:
='('&Concat(Aggr(Only({<Date={'<$(=Date(Monthstart(Today())))'}>}Month),Month),'|', Month)&')'

Change the expression based on your fiscal date field and fiscal month field
Hope it helps.
Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
waqasshah
Creator
Creator
Author

Dear Mayilvahanan ,

Many thanks for your reply.  I have tried using your code by replacing with my requirements. Please review the following code

Field: Month : YOYMonthNames

='('&Concat(Aggr(Only({<Date={'<$(=Date(Monthstart(Today())))'}>}YOYMonthNames),YOYMonthNames),'|', YOYMonthNames)&')'

Please note my field YOYmonthNames is returning me the month names already. Your code highlight all the months in the list box.

I have used your code in the text box and in the listbox and all the months were displayed but in different order.  Basically I want the months highlighted will be from April  until October.  Thanks in advance for ur help.

Please  have a look on the latest screenshot.

Kind Regards

Waqas Shah