Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wossenhh
Creator
Creator

YTD Sales analysis Calculation

Hello,

I was trying to show the sales analysis for Fiscal year that shows from Apr to Mar. When I select Customer, Year and Month the sum of sales shows correctly. However If I select just Year, the sales amount shows way over.

The Expression formula that shows in text object looks like below :

=NUM(Sum({<Fyear={'$(vMaxYear)'},Date={'<=$(vMaxDate)'},Month=,Day=,FMonth=>}(History_Shipments * Price_Price)),'$ #,##0', '.',',')

=NUM(sum({<Year={'$(vMaxYear)'},Month={'$(vMaxMonth)'},Day={'<=$(vMaxDay)'},Date=,FMonth=>}(History_Shipments * Price_Price)),'$ #,##0', '.',',')

One thing to mention, this formulas gives me correct answers when I do it on straight table. This happens only on Text object as the requirement is to display on text object.

Can anybody please help?

Thnaks,

Wossen

50 Replies
wossenhh
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

If I want to be display for the forecast text object as  Sum(History_Shipment * Price_Price) + Sum(Forecast_Adjusted Forecast * Price) for the current month forward in time. For example we are in Dec, so it should calculate from DEC till MAR-17.  Can you please help me on this?