Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

about slider Working according to the requirements

Hi,

I am Ravi ,,

I have two buttons like( 'DAY' and 'NIGHT') and I have the slider with times like 6:00am to 6:00pm and viceversa .\

so, now what my requirement is when i am clicking the 'DAY' button the slider will show me the time only up to 6:00am to 6:pm and

if I am clicking the 'NIGHT' button the same slider will show me the time only up to 6:pm to 6:am

IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO MY REQUIREMENT , IF POSSIBLE GIVE ME A SOLUTION FOR MY PROBLEM.....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ravi,

Yes its possible. upload ur sample QVW

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ravi,

Yes its possible. upload ur sample QVW

Not applicable
Author

you told me it is possible But I want the clear idea about how i implemnt here.it is better to give me the full description.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ravi,

Give ur condition in variable by using buttons. and take that variable in ur slider. will update a sample file

Not applicable
Author

sorry I don't have any qvw file to upload .this is just to know how it possible

for this how i arrange my slider which shows times from 6:am to 6:pm and viceversa and how i declare the for that give me some idea

Not applicable
Author

sorry I don't have any qvw file to upload .this is just to know how it possible .

for this how i arrange my slider which shows times from 6:am to 6:pm and viceversa and how i declare the variables for that give me some idea.

Not applicable
Author

HI

Here attach a sample in for date instead of time.

and inpubox instead of button.

hope it helps u

Not applicable
Author

Hi Srividhya,

I am Ravi,

I have uploaded my Qvw file along with this..

What my Requirement is

- If i click on "Day button" the timeslider will show the time from 6am to 6pm ,this is working with numbering of 1 to 24 on slider and i take vMins=6 and vMax=18 but this is not my actual requirement and i want the slider to display as 6am to 6pm for that what i do AND

- If I click on "Night button" the Slider will show the time from 6pm to 6am as i mentioned above my Slider have numbering from 1 to 24 for this if i take vMins=18 and vMax=24 there is a problem occures like 1 to 6 is not selected, if i take vMins=1 and vMax=6 no selection from 18 to 24 on Slider .

Is ther any solution for displaying 'am' and 'pm' formats on Timeslider and to fulfill my requirement on clicking seperately on each button.

If you know the solution reply me ....

With Regards in advance.....
Not applicable
Author

hey...

Just check out attached QV file.Hope it'll help you....

Regards,

Neelam

Not applicable
Author

hey,

Thank you for your response.

But the file what u send is unable to open in my machine because I don't have the Qlikview licenced version .......