Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

calculated dimension pivot and straight table showing zero

Hi,

Below two calcluated dimensions i used in pivot and straight table. its showing first record acc name acc code starts with zero. i enabled supress when values is null in diemnsion tab but no use.

=if(ACNT_FLAG='C',ACNT_FLAG='M',ACNT_CODE)

=if(ACNT_FLAG='C',ACNT_FLAG='M',ACNT_NAME)

some one suggest some way to avoid it.

Thank you

25 Replies
sunny_talwar

I guess if totals are the only thing that is incorrect, why don't you select this option:

Capture.PNG

arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

no use sunny i am doing something wrong. first i thought it because of null values now it is not

arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

thanks bro

sunny_talwar

Not sure how I may be able to help without any data in your application, but I am sure somebody else may be able to help you out

Best,

Sunny

arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

can you send your email to this arul.im4@gmail.com

so i will send with data app

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

sorry for interruption here,

Hi Sunny

is't simple to change display name  ...if I'm not wrong..earlier ur's sunindia,later sunny T..now Sunny Talwar?...can u guide me on this..!

sunny_talwar

Guide you on what my friend?

Thanks for pointing that out though. I need to go back to sunindia

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

May I know how to change the display name on community ?

For example, I'm thing to change my second name,now my name is showing as Shiva Qlik.. I have to replace Qlik with some other word or i've to drop the second word from my name

sunny_talwar

Keep yourself logged in and go to this website: Qlik Sense Desktop | Qlik

Capture.PNG

Fill in the new name you want to show and click Download Now. (this will download Qlik Sense which you can discard later), but that should update your name on the community .

Just a note: sunindia is my username and Sunny T is the name I want to be displayed, but somehow it keeps going back to my last name

I hope that will help