Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

change the color of a button on field select

Newbie question, I am just starting out with qlikview, and I want to make a button that will display listboxes used for filtering results. that is not a problem, I know how to do that, the problem is, I would like the button to change color if there is something selected, if not it stays the same color. I can't do this directly from the button because they may click the button but decide not to select any filters. how best should I go about doing this, triggers with field values or variables?

Thanks,

Mike

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Good, The condition is Vast. You can simply define like below

If(GetCurrentSelections()>0, Green())

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Check this if this is what you are looking for? Attached a sample.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Good, The condition is Vast. You can simply define like below

If(GetCurrentSelections()>0, Green())

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
balabhaskarqlik

Button - General - Color - Base Color - Calculated - =If(GetSelectedCount(SalesGroup)>0,Green())

Muthu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

HI Mike,

Its simple. Please see the attached qvw.

you have to give calculated condition for button color.

Regards,

Muthu