Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schibler
Contributor III
Contributor III

count distinct id if value equel 0/zero for the last 5 years

Hi all,

I have tried searching the forum but do not seem to be able to find a solution that solves my problem.

I have a data set like the on attached.

What i need is a expression that count the ids, that for the last 5 years have acc_int = 0 (for all the years), to be used text box

Can you help?

thanks

schibler

Labels (3)
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
schibler
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hmm i think i managed to solve it  😃

=count(Aggr(IF(COUNT({<year={'>$(vLast5Year)'}, acc_int= {'0'} >} id) =5, count(DISTINCT id)),id))

vLast5Year = max(year)-5

View solution in original post

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try this:

=Count({<acc_int= {'0'},year={[>$(=max(year)-5)]},id={"=Count(Distinct {<acc_int= {'0'},year={[>$(=max(year)-5)]}>} year)=5"}>}DISTINCT id)

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try this:

=Count({<acc_int= {'0'},year={[>$(=max({<sector>}year)-5)]},id={"=Count(Distinct {<sector,acc_int= {'0'},year={[>$(=max({<sector>}year)-5)]}>} year)=5"}, sector=>}DISTINCT id)

12 Replies
schibler
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hmm i think i managed to solve it  😃

=count(Aggr(IF(COUNT({<year={'>$(vLast5Year)'}, acc_int= {'0'} >} id) =5, count(DISTINCT id)),id))

vLast5Year = max(year)-5

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Looking at your expression, it seems that there could probably be a better/simpler expression for the same. What is expected output from your sample data?

schibler
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Thanks for taking a look

The result should be 7

best,

agner

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try this?

=count({<year={">$(=max(year)-5)"}, acc_int= {'0'},id={"=Count(id)=5"}>}DISTINCT id)

This might give you the expected result (as yours), however, I am not sure about your requirement. If you need to those ids that are there in all last five years, this might not be the correct expression for all scenarios. That is if there are cases when ids might repeat in a year - this expression might not give you the expected output.

schibler
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hi Tressesco

Yeah, i need it for all the 5 year - it seem to come out blank (result = 0). if it blank for 1 of the 5 year, then it should not be counted in the final result.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try this:

=Count({<acc_int= {'0'},year={[>$(=max(year)-5)]},id={"=Count(Distinct {<acc_int= {'0'},year={[>$(=max(year)-5)]}>} year)=5"}>}DISTINCT id)
schibler
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi tresesco,

yeah that worked ! thanks

schibler
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @tresesco

I have a followup question. Every ID is connected to a sector and would i like to show, the different sector's results in a barchat  - like showed below. So when a sector is selected, the select sector (bar) is highlights.

clipboard_image_0.png

Is it possible to extend your expression, so i can be used in a barchat. normally is would just add a "sektor =" in the expression, but that seems not to work/have no effect

It is only the expression, the colour-expression is under control 🙂 . a new testdataset is attached with the sectors

Best

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Could you share your sample app to work on?