Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to exlude filter on expression

Hi guys, i've a littl bit problem(i hope)

I've got one expression and i need to exclude every filters i've in my project,but i've to mantain only one of them

i know i can use expression looks like sum( total <Filter1,Filter2,...,...,...FilterN> Sales ) by exluding the filter i don't need.

but i've a lot of filter to in my project and it should be better i can specify only this one to be used on my formula.

In substance i'n searching for an expression like this, but that it works on the contrary....

thx a lot.

bye.

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

you can use a subset expression; sum( {1} Sales) will disregard selections and calculate the sum over your dimensions.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

thx, bu ti need to disregard all selections exept only one.....

Gysbert_Wassenaar

sum({$<Field1= , Field2= }>} Sales) will disregard selections for Field1 and Field2. You can add all the fields that need to be disregarded.

Not applicable
Author

ok, but i've a lot of field to add, meanwhile i want to make the contrary, add the only one filter to be considered

MayilVahanan

HI

Try like this

=sum({1<FieldToKeep=P(FieldToKeep)>}Sales)

Hope that helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Maybe something like sum({1<Field1=P()>} Sales). If I understand it correctly this would disregard all selections except the selections for Field1

Not applicable
Author

tried, but not works fine....it consider other selections too, seem to be not works 1 value to have totals...