Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manoj217
Creator III
Creator III

incremental load

in incremental load data is updated only once per a month but due to data base connection error data is loaded 50% only how can i load remaining without adding duplicates

4 Replies
shiveshsingh
Master
Master

You can use where not exists(FieldName) while loading data again from source. It will not load the already loaded data.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

here is one method:

you can look at the date column in your table in your app and do a manual incremental load on it by adding the rows of the missing dates one day before the next Incremental scheduled reload.

manoj217
Creator III
Creator III
Author

but i want to load only unloaded data without reloading the application with previous time stamp.

in your suggestion application starts from first step and those previously loaded 50% can be removed by where condition but i want to load only unloaded data

avinashelite

do you have any updated/last modified time stamp ?? if you have then you could continue the load with the last record loaded with the time stamp and then load data greater than that