Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

knockoff Invoices documents as per payment received (Ageing)

Dear All

Please refer my excel file  APS472-AGE.xlsx  in this excel file in have all documents in first tab in

second tab I have adjusted document and there amounts.

My requirement is arrive ageing analysis  as per adjustments done in adj tab.

Kindly help me to arrive this logic. I have attached PDF file  also as per pdf file I want to develop in qlikview.

Thanks in adv.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
16 Replies
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

It's not quite clear what you are asking for.

Are you saying for those docs with a NULL Due_Date you want to get the Due_Date from the Adj sheet for the same doc?

Jason

vikasmahajan
Author

Yes Sir , Where due date is there due date will come other wise null. I want to arrive ageing analysis.

Thanks

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

OK.  There are many ways to do this (as there always are in QlikView!) but your simplest method may be to use ApplyMap().  First, load the Adj sheet into a mapping table:

Map_Adj:

MAPPING LOAD

DOC_NO

,DUE_DATE

FROM Adj.xls...;

Then, load the Documents table using ApplyMap() to get the DUE_DATE from Adj.  If the DOC_NO does not exist in the Adj table, then the existing DUE_DATE will be kept.

Documents:

LOAD

CUSTCODE

,DOC_TYPE

,DOC_NO

,DOC_DATE

,ApplyMap('Map_Adj',DOC_NO)     AS     DUE_DATE

,DOC_AMT

FROM Documents...;

Hope this helps,

Jason

vikasmahajan
Author

Dear Sir,

I want to show Age report Report as per follows

Customer : - APS472     AS ON DATE :31.03.2013

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doc No          Date                  Doc Amt          adj doc                         adj amt          Os Amt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INV/7043/4VC  19.11.2011        16                   COL/12-13-VC/0993      16                   Nill

DBN/167/4VC   21.12.2011       500                 COL/12-13-VC/0993      500                 Nill

INV/12-13-VC/7371                 5000                  COL/12-13-VC/6053    4518                Nil                

COL/12-13-VC/7248     216

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and So on.

Hope now My requirement is clear now . I am Attaching also revised excel file .

Many thanks for your support.

Vikas

vikasmahajan
Author

I have attach sample application sir it is urgent

I want support for arriving the same. As per Attached format of PDF report I want to develop in Qlikview with same output.

Vikas

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I'm still not sure how you want your DUE_DATE to be calculated, but how's this.

vikasmahajan
Author

Sir I want to calculate ageing amt  due date is valid only for invoice entries I will manage for due date I just want

how to show document amt as distinct  vs adj documents multiple please refer my qvw.

Thanks

Vikas

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Vikas,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're asking nor what your example says.  In your above post you say you want:

Doc No          Date                  Doc Amt          adj doc                        adj amt          Os Amt

INV/7043/4VC  19.11.2011        16                  COL/12-13-VC/0993      16                  Nill

DBN/167/4VC  21.12.2011      500                COL/12-13-VC/0993      500                Nill

INV/12-13-VC/7371                5000                  COL/12-13-VC/6053    4518                Nil              

COL/12-13-VC/7248    216

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But how is the Os Amt for INV/12-13-VC/7371 = Nil?  5000-4518-216 = 266.

Jason

vikasmahajan
Author

Sir

please refer excel file .