Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pacoli2013
Creator
Creator

linear gauges in a straight table

Hello,

I have an expressions which gives me the last 12 months Sales in a straight table and in a LineChart. Dimension is  at the Moment YearMonth. The data I use, hast records with one amount with one date (dd-mm-yyyy)

This expressions is

= Sum({< YearMonth  = {">=$(=date(addmonths(date#('$(sMonthYear)','MMM-YYYY'),-11),'MMM-YYYY')) <=$(=date#('$(sMonthYear)','MMM-YYYY'))"}, Year=,Month=>} ActualAmount)

So now in December2016 it shows the Sales from dec2015, jan2016......... untill nov2016

I want to make three (mini) linear gauges in a straight table (with Dimension company) from this expressions

so first gauge  for the months dec2015 - march2016, the second gauge  for the months april20165 - july2016 and the last for aug2016 -nov2016

Can I use this Expression or should I build  a new expression with the new Dimension Company.

And how should I do that.

Thanks in Advance

2 Replies
brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi may be this :

assuming you want your YEARS divided in 3 sliding quadrimester , you can adapt your mesure like this :

First gauge dec - march

= Sum({< YearMonth  = {">=$(=date(addmonths(date#('$(sMonthYear)','MMM-YYYY'),-11),'MMM-YYYY')) <=$(=date(addmonths(date#('$(sMonthYear)','MMM-YYYY'),-8),'MMM-YYYY'))"}, Year=,Month=>} ActualAmount)

second gauge april - july

= Sum({< YearMonth  = {">=$(=date(addmonths(date#('$(sMonthYear)','MMM-YYYY'),-7),'MMM-YYYY')) <=$(=date(addmonths(date#('$(sMonthYear)','MMM-YYYY'),-4),'MMM-YYYY'))"}, Year=,Month=>} ActualAmount)

third gauge august - nov

= Sum({< YearMonth  = {">=$(=date(addmonths(date#('$(sMonthYear)','MMM-YYYY'),-3),'MMM-YYYY')) <=$(=date#('$(sMonthYear)','MMM-YYYY'))"}, Year=,Month=>} ActualAmount)

hpe it helps

pacoli2013
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks,

I will test it

Court